ABOUT Yoga at Home
Why Is It Important To Join Yoga classes?
The 'Yoga' word comes from Sanskrit, which means 'union,' which combines physical exercise, meditation, and breathing techniques, which helps relieve stress and make the mind and body healthy. Yoga is an important part of an individual's lifestyle and has a lot of benefits.
If you are very health conscious, then you can practice yoga at various yoga classes. There are the best yoga trainers in India who will provide you with the best yoga training and help you in the best possible way of living a healthy lifestyle. Thus hire the best yoga trainer.
If you want to practice yoga, but you do not have much time to go to the classes, you can also do yoga at your home by taking yoga training from a personal Yoga trainer in India. You can hire a personal yoga trainer at home so that you can practice yoga with perfection.
Types of yoga
- Hatha Yoga: This term is commonly used for making postures. This hatha yoga purifies and harmonies all body systems and focuses on the mind.
- Jnana Yoga: This is the practice of converting intellectual knowledge into wisdom. The word 'Jnana' actually means experience, which means obtaining inner knowledge with meditation.
It has some components:
- Experience knowledge
- Developing wisdom
- Bhakti Yoga: This yoga is also known by the name of Bhakti Marga. This means worshiping God with full devotion.
Types of Yoga Asana
If you wish to perform weight loss yoga at home then you can try using the below-listed poses
- Tad asana (mountain pose): In this asana, you stand on your heels and hang your arms and then gently lift your toes and lay them softly on the floor. This pose helps you to maintain posture and stand like a mountain.
- Vrikshasana (tree pose): This pose helps you understand the sense of grounding and improve your balance. You have to place your right foot on your left thigh and balance it.
- Bhujangasana (cobra pose): This pose helps in strengthening the lower back of your body. In this pose, you have to lie on your stomach with your feet together and toes flat, then place your hands below your shoulders on the surface and lift your waist with your head.
Health Benefits Of Yoga
There are several health benefits of yoga some of them are listed here
- It improves flexibility like you will be able to do all challenging poses if you stick with regular yoga.
- It helps to improve your posture.
- It helps to build your muscle strength.
- It makes your bone health better and helps to get rid of osteoporosis. Many yoga postures require lifting the weight of your own body, which helps in strengthening the bones.
- When you get your heart rate into an aerobic range, regularly will help in reducing the risk of heart attack and relieves stress. It can boost your heart rate.
- Regular practice of yoga can burn your extra calories and make you healthy and fit.
- Yoga not only stabilizes your mind and soul but also strengthens your body too.
- Yoga also helps in weight loss.
- It helps in maintaining a balanced metabolism.
- Yoga gives protection from injury and helps in reducing all past pains.
- It helps in improving the cardiovascular system.
- Yoga gives peace of mind and helps in reducing mental stress.
- By practicing yoga regularly helps in preventing cartilage and joint breakdown by making it strong and healthy
The health benefits of yoga are not limited to the above-listed benefits only. But it is only possible when you train yourself under an expert trainer. Thus before practicing yoga, join a yoga class and learn the correct posture of each posse carefully.
The yoga trainer will give you all the necessary tips for practicing yoga in the right and best way. The well-certified and experienced trainer will instruct you for performing different poses along with its benefits. He/she will tell you how the particular poses are correctly done. The personal yoga trainer will come to your home and help you in practicing yoga. They will give you the undivided attention that will make you perform in a better way.
Hire the best yoga trainer and book your yoga training. To get the best yoga classes with exclusive offers you can search for the best yoga classes near me but while searching for the best yoga class near me and make sure that your mobile location is enabled.